Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Trump Supporters Are Idiots, Round Six

Wow, the Trump supporters just won't stop proving themselves to be dingbats and shitheads.

I posted a link to my alternative fact on Donald's Facebook page, introducing it like this: Don't worry, folks. Donald Trump is dead. That's right: dead. You can read about it here...

And it contained a link to this alternative fact:

Today's alternative fact (to help you get through the day): Today my dream came true. A clown car pulled up onto the White House lawn, and fifteen angry clowns climbed out, a dozen of them carrying a long string of barbed wire, which they began wrapping around Donald and Ivanka, winding it tighter and tighter, the barbs tearing into their twisted flesh. While they did that, one of the other clowns played a lovely dirge on ukulele, while the remaining two clowns performed an elegant interpretive dance, not easy to do in those giant shoes. When the song and dance were finished, the other clowns unwound the barbed wire, and all of them got back into the car, leaving the hideous corpses of Donald and Ivanka in an eternal embrace on the lawn. A witness reports seeing a strangely satisfied smile on Donald's deceased face as the clown car drove off into the Washington, D.C. morning traffic.

A fascist calling himself Pal Max commented on my post...

Pal Max: Your post is most certainly a death threat against the POTUS. I am on the phone now reporting you.
My response: Pal Max, good for you, you little Nazi. You are the perfect citizen for the new fascist America. No sense of humor.
Joseph Soto: Pal Max So am I...
My response: Joseph Soto, while you're on hold, you might enjoy reading some of my other alternative facts, you moron: 
(And I included a link to my alternative facts.)

Unfortunately, it turns out Pal Max isn't even a real person. His Facebook page is completely empty. No friends, no posts, nothing. Joseph Soto, however, has lots of crazy shit on his page. Lots of anti-Obama and anti-Clinton stuff, as well as weird biblical quotes, posts from a group calling itself Conservative Patriots, and stuff like "Texans for Jesus." Yeah, you get the picture. He even has some nonsense against the Environmental Protection Agency. Joseph Soto is a real piece of work, that one. And, of course, he never followed up. That is, he never posted what response, if any, he got from... well, from whatever number he supposedly called. I hope he did call someone, and I hope whoever received his call enjoyed reading my alternative facts. By the way, a member of Joseph's family, Margie Soto, studied at a place called Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, which made me laugh out loud. I don't know if that's a real place or not, and I kind of don't want to know. I just want to remain amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment