Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Trump Supporters Are Idiots

Only the incredibly stupid can support a man as dumb and horrible as Donald Trump. This is obvious to everyone except those who do support the incestuous, mendacious swindler. There are a few Facebook pages where these morons gather to defend their racist hero. One of those pages is titled "Donald Trump Fan Club." I posted a recent alternative fact on that page: "Today's alternative fact (to help you get through the day): Over the weekend, Donald Trump was given membership in a biker gang after promising he would share his girlfriend Ivanka with all the other members."

Here are the responses I received:

Pam Melancon: "U stupid dude!!"
Glenn Stanley: "Pam Melancon you are being very kind to this piece of excrement"
Numida Sumilang-Sunico: "You are sick..... very very sick"
Ellen Schumacher Harvey: "Your a sick puppy!!" 
Karen Lambert: "Your an idiot Michael Doherty and whats wrong with this great country"
My response: "Karen Lambert, learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're' before calling someone else an idiot. Also, you need an apostrophe in 'whats,' and some punctuation. What is it with you Trump supporters? Didn't any of you attend grammar school?"
Joe Cotton: "Is that funny to you? If so, Wow!"
My response: "Nothing about Trump is funny. He is a disgusting, repulsive creep who should be removed from the planet as soon as possible." 
Joe Cotton: "Michael Doherty being an idiot has nothing to do with grammer."
My response: "Joe Cotton, you misspelled 'grammar.'"
Joe Cotton: "Michael Doherty again is that funny to you?" 
My response: "Joe Cotton, what are you asking me? Are you asking me if your spelling mistake is funny? Or are you asking me to repeat an earlier answer I gave? I'm having trouble gauging just how stupid you are." 

I hope Pam, Glenn, Numida, Ellen, Karen and Joe all sign up for Space Force and are shot deep into space within the next few weeks. The world will be a better place without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment