Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Trump Supporters Are Idiots, Round Four

Trump supporters continue to be the voice of no reason. Holy hell, where do these people come from? Well, here is the latest exchange I had with one of these beasts.

I posted this on Donald Trump's Facebook page: "Donald, who will you marry next after Melania is deported for working illegally in the United States?"

A woman named Ashley Weaver responded (although the question was not posed to her, clearly): "Hey, MORON. Melania is a US citizen."

My response: "Ashley Weaver, you uninformed fool, she worked illegally in this country before becoming a citizen. Don't start name-calling until you have the facts, you incredibly stupid person."

My second response: "Also, don't put words in all capital letters. That makes you seem like even more of an idiot."

Ashley did not give up, and replied again: "I'm uninformed? Ahahaha! You're claiming that she is in this country illegally. She became a US citizen in 2006. She is now First Lady, so, you lose your entire argument. You're the one looking like a fool here, not me. LOL"

My response: "Ashley Weaver, no, that's not what I said, you blithering idiot. Read my response again. She worked illegally before becoming a citizen. Also, don't use 'LOL,' as that is just dumb."

Ashley again: "Again, it doesn't matter anymore what happened years ago. She's a US citizen now and she's First Lady. You're clearly suffering from #PESD."

My response: "It doesn't matter? Really? You don't care that Melania worked illegally in the U.S. while her husband is raving against people doing exactly that? The hypocrisy doesn't bother you? Jesus, your world must be really fucking weird, Ashley. Good luck to you."

But I think that's exactly it. Trump supporters are not bothered by the hypocrisy, the lies, the lunacy, the racism. I'm not sure why they're not bothered by it. That's the question. (By the way, I don't know what #PESD is supposed to mean, and I don't really care.)

No comments:

Post a Comment