Thursday, September 6, 2018

Trump Supporters Are Demented And Disturbed

It's incredible that The Donald Trump Fan Club Facebook page continues to exist. Do people really still support Donald Trump, after all he has said and done? It seems absolutely incredible to me. Well, today someone on that site posted a photo of Melania Trump, with this caption: "Best First Lady EVER." So I replied, "The best his money could buy." That led to the following exchange, which managed to surprise me.

Jerry Denson: "If you had some money you buy you some one better"
My response: "Jerry Denson, 'you buy you some one better'? Would you like to try that again?"
My second response: "And, no, I wouldn't purchase anyone if I had the money. That's not how I approach relationships."
Jenine Wiklanski: "Idiot response, just jealous cause you can't afford her"
My response: "Jenine Wiklanski, ha! So you assume everyone purchases women? What a strange, sad world you live in. How much do you cost, Jenine? I bet I can afford you, with plenty left over for someone on the side."

It was Jenine's comment that surprised me. Here is a woman who not only accepts that men purchase women, but looks down on those she sees as not being to afford the most expensive ones. I have had trouble wrapping my head around the fact that any woman could have cast her vote for Donald Trump, a prick who bragged about sexually assaulting women, a bastard who raped his first wife, a cretin who talks about his own daughter in sexual terms, and who spied on beauty pageant contestants in their changing rooms. But perhaps Jenine's comment goes some of the way toward explaining it. Here is a woman who not only accepts that Melania is a prostitute and that Donald Trump, the man who is supposedly the president of our country, is essentially her john, but who also thinks highly of both of them. Clearly, her world view is completely fucked up. In her mind, is the worth of everything in existence based on some monetary value? I do truly wonder the exact monetary value she has placed on her own existence. My guess is it's not very high.

No comments:

Post a Comment