Sunday, September 3, 2017

Alternative Facts Hiatus

I've decided to take a break from the daily alternative facts. I started writing them because I needed a humorous outlet for my anger and despair over the state of the country. And for a while it was amusing. But I just don't want to engage those Nazi assholes anymore. Or, at least, not for a while. I need a break. It's too fucking depressing. Trump supporters are the stupidest, most despicable cretins to walk upright, and I've had it with them. I wish every last person who deliberately voted for Donald Trump would disappear from existence. Anyway, I've posted 202 alternative facts, and in the process I've learned a few things.

Things I've learned
  • Trump supporters don't understand the concept of "alternative facts." They often respond to my posts by saying I'm lying or that I'm making stuff up. They likely don't remember Kellyanne Bowling Green Massacre Conway's statement about Sean Spicer's lie, which began the whole thing.
  • Trump supporters are incredibly gullible. 
  • Trump supporters believe that anyone who dislikes their leader must then love Hillary Clinton. Things are that simple for them.
  • Trump supporters are not capable of distinguishing between "your" and "you're."
  • Trump supporters are unaware of privacy settings on Facebook. They often go to my Facebook page, and when they can't see anything, they gleefully comment that my profile is fake, and that I am a paid protester. 
  • Trump supporters repeat the delusional claims made by their leader. For example, they often reply to my posts by saying "Fake news!" What is more alarming - and potentially dangerous - is that they are also willing and eager to hate whomever their leader seems to hate at any given moment - Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, CNN, Muslims, Mexicans, Maxine Waters, Mika Brzezinski, Meryl Streep and so on.
  • Trump supporters love exclamation points. Many of them don't have access to any other punctuation.
  • Donald Trump appeals to the very worst of Americans.
  • Trump supporters are eager Nazis, and often brag of reporting me to the authorities. (Well, sometimes the "authorities" they report me to are just Facebook and Twitter, which is funny.)
  • Donald Trump, or someone working for him, has been reading my posts, because many recent posts have been deleted from Facebook (and marked as "spam"). They've also been deleted from the Fox News Facebook page. Perhaps it's the same person deleting them. That would not surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment