Saturday, June 3, 2017

Trump Supporters Are Idiots, Round Ten

Holy moly, I believe these people are actually getting dumber. I posted today's alternative fact on the President Donald Trump Fan Club Facebook page (yes, there is such a thing), so I knew a lot of idiots would see it.

Here it is: 

Today's alternative fact (to help you get through the day): A source close to Donald Trump leaked a portion of what Donald is calling "Donald's Great Solution," the goal of this plan being to destroy the entire planet. "Donald is old and demented, and knows he's going to die soon," the source said. "But he just can't stand the idea of the Earth existing without him, so he's working to have the planet destroyed by the time of his own death. Withdrawing from the Paris climate accord was just one step toward this goal."

Joanne MacIntyre: "What planet are you from? If you don't like the president move to Canada!"
My response: "Joanne MacIntyre, it's called Earth. Please don't visit."
Donald James Crawford: "Read Genesis 8-22 while the earth remains seedtime and harvest time and cold and heat and summer and winter day and night shall not cease. Climate change is a hoax I believe the Bible!!"
My response: "Donald James Crawford, wow. That is the most incredibly stupid thing I've read in a while. Why don't you read something that is actually about the issue, something written more recently perhaps, something written by experts in the field."
Patricia Stewart: "Michael Doherty You are a libtard retard !! OMG it is hard to believe how many people they have persuaded with there stupid talk and fake news."
My response: "Patricia Stewart, you child, learn the difference between 'their' and 'there,' and then come back and play with the adults."    
Patricia Stewart: "Your a troll SOB !!"
My response: "Patricia Stewart, also learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' Geez, Patrica, you're not very bright, are you?"
Dolores Anick: "Your a d."
My response: "Dolores Anick, my a d? What does that mean?"  
My second response: "Dolores Anick, did you mean my assistant director? What about my assistant director? Dolores, finish your sentence, because my assistant director is curious."
Jeannine Cote: "Michael, 60 million people who voted for Trump are ignoring you. Get lost. Only lazy people believe everything they see on the media rather than find the truth. You should put your energy to better use. Nobody cares that all you are looking for is a good fight. Like it or not, Donald Trump is your President, elected by the people and for the people. When you get tired of fighting, open your eyes and see the good things that are happening. But then again, you wouldn't know good if it smacked you in the face."
My response: "Jeannine Côté, name some of the good things that Donald has done. And where do you find the truth? In Donald's Twitter posts? I hope that is not the case. On FOX News? That can't be it either. So where is this strange new truth that you've discovered? And again, in case you've forgotten, tell me specifically some of the good things that Donald has done."  

No response by Jeannine Cote, of course. I left two more messages, encouraging her to respond, but apparently she is still trying to think of good things that Donald has done. By the way, while Dolores Anick did not respond to my questions, she did send me a friend request on Facebook. Interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment