Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Brain

Sometimes at work when my brain realizes I won’t be using it, it crawls out of my skull and slips into this little car it had built and travels around town. It’s fine. I usually don’t miss it. But today during its travels my brain ran over a small family, injuring three of the tiny people and angering the fourth. Authorities suspect it may have been drinking, but I believe it was being reckless just for the sake of being reckless, finding some stimulation in the the high speeds on the suburban streets before returning to work to help me keep other crew members quiet in the back yard of someone's home. Who could blame the bugger for getting a few kicks? But I suppose I should keep a closer eye on it, and try to find ways of keeping it stimulated that don't involve harming pedestrians. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment