Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I Like Cheese

I like cheese. And I like wine. And I like to eat cheese while I'm drinking wine. But the only cheese I have at the moment is a bag of finely shredded sharp cheddar, which is great for bagels and in burritos and so on. But is rather awkward to eat while drinking a bottle of wine and watching a movie. I was grabbing handfuls from the bag and then trying to drop it into my mouth without getting it all over the place. I failed, of course. And now I'm drunk, having finished the wine (and the cheese, for that matter), and trying to remove all the little bits of finely shredded sharp cheddar from my bed. I will likely fail at that too. And in the morning I will wake with little bits of cheese stuck to me. Ah, something to look forward to. I need to go grocery shopping. Fuck, I need to go to bed. I probably shouldn't be posting blog entries while inebriated. But what the hell. I like cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment