Friday, November 30, 2012

Computer Scare

I didn't dare open my laptop computer all week, for fear that it would break. And tonight when I finally opened it, for a moment I thought it did break.  But miraculously it's working.  I have a lot to do, and I'm holding it open with that plush bear.  Nice bear.  Thank you, bear.  And what will happen tomorrow when I carry the computer to the library to use the internet?  Well, first I hope it's not raining then.  But mainly I hope the laptop won't break, and that I won't need to hold it open using plush toys.

The good news is that I've been working.  I should be able to pay my December rent (though probably not on time).  And it would be great if I could pay off some of the money that I owe people.  But first I have to deal with bloody buggery Christmas.  Still, I am optimistic. It's been a very good week.

(Is anyone reading this?  I don't think so.  This is more like a bit of therapy for myself.  You know - getting a few things out of my head, and into the world somewhere. My apologies to anyone who stumbles upon this blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment